DIVERSITY THAT EMBRACES
GENDER & SEXUAL PLURALISM IN INDONESIA
- Gaydar Feature of the Month – Holland
- The UN Announced The Top 10 Countries That Achieved Gender Equality
- Thank you for standing up against Corrective Rape in Indonesia!
- OPEN LETTER TO INDONESIAN AUTHORITIES TO BAN CONVERSION THERAPY FOR GENDER MINORITIES
- Shut Down Terapi Konversi – Stop Corrective Rape in Indonesia!
- Homophobia in Indonesia
- Tara X Mattel | Indonesia’s PRIDE gear
- #StandUpForLOVE Episode 1 | The Kai Mata Story
- Understanding the Transgender community in Indonesia
- Embracing Gender Diversity is crucial for Indonesia
LGBTQ+ in Indonesia
From Aceh to the West Papua, diversity has always been the pride of the largest archipelago and the 4th most populous nation in the world. Despite the diverse nature of its flora and fauna, culture, and traditions, there is little tolerance and acceptance for Indonesia's LGBTQ+ community today.
Advocacy & Progress
The LGBTQ+ community in Indonesia has been persecuted and shunned by society at large. Many remain closeted for fear of stigma, discrimination, and sometimes violent punishments, from family members, school mates and colleagues.
Our goal is to liberate the LGBTQ+ community so as to help them to find their rightful places in the world (starting from their own nation).
Become an Ally!
Be part of the movement - no matter your gender, nationality, skin colour or personal beliefs - let's liberate the Indonesian LGBTQ+ community!
Join us to keep up with the latest happenings involving Pride movements and issues in Indonesia.